Thank you for visiting the stormgroup.net (.dk/.se/.no/.fi) website (“website”) operated by StormGroup (“we”, “us”, “our”).
1.2 Cookies are small text files placed on your device. These text files enable the collection of data about how our services are being used. There are two main types of cookies:
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, for example when you leave the website.
• Persistent cookies on the other hand are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until they expire or are deleted. They therefore enable the website to “recognise” you on your return and this in turn allows for a more personalised browsing experience.
• Internet traffic measurement, analysis, advertising and ad re-targeting via third party persistent and non-persistent cookies from Google Adwords, Google Display Network and Facebook. More detailed information about the operation and use of these cookies is provided by the third parties concerned at policies.google.com/technologies/types and facebook.com/policies/cookies respectively.
• Social sharing of website content via third party, persistent and non-persistent cookies from Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. More detailed information about the operation and use of these cookies is provided by the third parties concerned at facebook.com/policies/cookies, linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy and policies.google.com/technologies/types respectively.
• Website usability analysis and content optimisation via third party, persis-tent and non-persistent cookies from Optimizely and Hotjar. More detailed infor-mation about the operation and use of these cookies is provided by the third parties concerned at optimizely.com/legal/cookie-policy and hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information respectively.
• Internationalisation of website content via a persistent cookie from stormgroup.net.
2. HOW TO DELETE OR BLOCK COOKIES
2.1 If you wish to delete cookies stored on your device, including by our website, you can press the shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (PC) or COMMAND + SHIFT + DEL (Mac).
2.2 Alternatively, you can visit the websites listed below which contain additional information on cookies, including how to delete or block them on various browsers:
• Internet Explorer – Guide to Internet Explorer
• Firefox – Guide to Firefox
• Chrome – Guide to Chrome
• Safari – Guide to Safari
2.3 Please be aware that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your use of the website.
3. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
4. CONTACT DETAILS
4.1 If you have any questions in relation to this Cookie Notice, please feel free to contact us using the below contact information: